Friday, 8 September 2017

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last night the same thing happened again - a flare up of pain in the middle of the night to wake me up and keep me that way. Damn it. 
Ah well, luckily I had a fairly stress-free day at work so lack of sleep wasn't too much of a problem. In the afternoon we had a massive office desk move - complete chaos. Absolutely and totally insane. Sadly I don't much like my new desk - I've gone from having a view of trees to having a view of the grubby looking office blocks across the road. And it's further from the kitchen. I've been grumpy about it all day.
I've also been making good progress with my secret project so I'm actually still quite cheerful. I'm not eating terribly well though, still need to sort myself out.
We had a takeaway (curry) last night to celebrate me passing my probation and prosecco happened <3. So nice...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and well done.
    J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now don't beat yourself up about the curry you are entitled to celebrate - besides curry contains lots of medicinal spices so it is good for you. You see I can rationalise anything!!!!!Oh and thank you for drinking prosecco which of course is a local wine to my favorite place, Trieste, so you see all good!!!!!

    ReplyDelete