Wednesday, 16 August 2017

The relief...

I'm definitely now feeling human (if bloated and massively overweight after my weeks of bingeing). This means that I'm planning another attempt at losing the weight - through diet and increased activity - and trying to find ways to occupy and use my brain so I might stave off the next attack. I know what you're probably thinking - I've said it all before - and you're right. But temporary glitches notwithstanding, you haven't really failed till you stop trying - right?

3 comments:

  1. Dead right! Good for you.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right. Can I offer a word of advice choose a diet that you can stick to not one that is going to make you miserable and remember you would have to walk from London to Brighton and back to work off a bag of crisps. While exercise is good not eating the stuff in the first place is better. I have been where you are so this is experience talking.

    ReplyDelete