Tuesday, 1 August 2017

Still alive

Still in and out of the massive depression and I can't claim to be not bingeing my way through it any more.
But on the other hand I do somewhat feel less bad because I've realized that maybe having been in pain - feet, ankles, back and a painful rash that recurs every time I get stressed and depressed - pretty much all the time for months is not a bad excuse for being depressed and failing to climb out of it.
Although its also not a good excuse for being self destructive and probably making all the above worse. But I can't seem to help myself....

2 comments:

  1. I know I can't help but ((((((lots of hugs)))))) and thinking of you.
    J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you said it all....if you can't help yourself - can you ask for help? It's awful to be living this way.

    ReplyDelete