Wednesday, 9 August 2017

Back to work

I made it into to the office today and did OK - although I needed more bathroom breaks than usual.
It was a fairly quiet day in terms of work but there was one traumatic experience - my first filling in of a sickness form. It was deeply disturbing and I was reminded of one of the advantages of being a contractor - no stupid administration paperwork. Sigh.
On the other hand it was fairly good to be back in the office and have people to talk to - plus the opportunity to spend some time on the preparation for the next training session on my work related course, which I really enjoyed.
And now it's time for an early night as I'm still convalescing (I don't think that's spelt correctly is it?)

3 comments:

  1. Really glad you are feeling so much better. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissie I am really impressed you haven't been beating yourself up over these little hiccups well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are starting to feel better.

    ReplyDelete