Thursday, 20 July 2017

Thursday

What to say, what to say...
I had a day of presentations and meetings today. Some of them were quite interesting as such things go but it doesn't really lead to an interesting post. I didn't go out at lunchtime - I'm having more foot pain this week so I'm resting it as much as I can. I'm slowly getting my eating back under control - I lost it a bit after Fridays afternoon do and the sheer exhaustion I was suffering from pretty much up until today. Nytol has been my knight in shining armour on that front and I'm finally not feeling so fatigued. Hopefully I'll get back under control on all fronts and be able to make progress again on the food, getting more active, and generally feeling healthier.

2 comments:

  1. An encouraging post, thanks, Chrissie. Fingers crossed for you.
    J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going it is a long journey and you have weathered a hiccup without a melt down so you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete