Friday, 7 July 2017

A little bit cooler today

Yesterday blogger fid it again and I couldn't bring myself to try to go through it again. It was a day of meetings at work and heat on the train, behaving pretty well with the food etc. See, boring!
Today was frustrating in terms of work - lots of waiting for other people to do their part. That's not criticism, it's a fact, I need a developer to write the code before I can test it and I'd run out of written testable code.
I popped out at lunchtime - it was quite a bit cooler than it has been, but the city centre was infested with religious people trying to make me fear for my soul. The Jehovah's witnesses were quiet and unobtrusive, but there was a gang of seemingly American missionaries with microphones were shouting about evolution and sin and whatnot. While everyone walked past and ignored them, me included. Strange how you never see these people out preaching on freezing cold February afternoons...
Food still good!

2 comments:

  1. my boys always took great delight in announcing "mum there are some MORONS at the door" knowing full well they were mormons.

    ReplyDelete