Friday, 9 June 2017

Well that was a great big mess

Massive anticlimax too, even though it should really be an enormous upset. I think I'll just give up on the whole politics thing, it's not worth the effort. It just leads to brexits, Trumps and division. Boooo hiss.
Of course very little else was talked about in work today or yesterday - a strong argument in favour of unemployment /retirement if you ask me.
Nothing happened of any interest yesterday and not much today either. I'm still sticking to the Atkins thing - I even looked at a box of doughnuts at work without being tempted and gave M some chocolate muffins baked by his mother without feeling any struggle whatsoever so yay! Although I'm constipated and run out of energy earlyish in the evening - understandable enough at this point I think. 

Food today 
Breakfast : eggs. You know what kind of eggs 
Lunch : pork chop and broccoli 
Dinner : chicken breasts in lemon-butter-cream sauce and spinach 
Snacks : precooked bacon and a mini cathedral city cheddar snack.
Not really enough veg, especially salad, but I was rebelling against the food prep thing 

2 comments:

  1. Well done with sticking to things.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Build up of ketones doesn't make you feel too good but it is the by product of burning fat instead of carbs. I would suggest a break from it every so often you don't want to end up in ketoacidosis.

    ReplyDelete