Tuesday, 20 June 2017

Hot hot hot

OK, I'm ready for things to cool down a bit thanks very much.
Travelling home on the train today was extremely unpleasant - particularly given that the train kept stopping for interminable periods at the various train stations along the line. OK we actually arrived about 7 minutes late so not really interminable but it certainly felt like it at the time...
By comparison the temperature in the office was wonderful as the air conditioning is pretty good on our floor. But it was 29 degrees by the time I left work and I would have been happier if it had been maybe 8 degrees cooler. Luckily that's supposed to happen by Friday!

Food today 
Breakfast : zero carb pancakes spread with Aldi soft cheese with smoked salmon and dill
Lunch : chicken leg with vegetables 
Dinner : bacon, leek and mushroom scrambled eggs with green salad 

2 comments:

  1. It all sounds a bit of a nightmare for you and I do sympathise. We were supposed to have a meeting in the staffroom this evening but it was so hot that we decamped to the small hall which has air con and it was wonderful! I'm just home and feeling cool and ready for sleep.
    Hope you sleep well
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Empathy, but at least you have some time in air con I have no such luxury it is the cool shower or nothing. Fans just circulate the hot air but at least I am my own boss and dont have to go to work so no real complaints

    ReplyDelete