Wednesday, 28 June 2017

Better today

Thanks Diane and Joy for your comments on yesterday's post - you're very right and I have done my best at moving on today. No long walk and no bingeing. Someone at work brought cake in today and I wasn't even tempted!
I have decided to keep my food diary on myfitnesspal instead of here though since I'm inhibited from posting if I don't want to 'fess up to being a bad girl! See, this is why I've never joined a slimming club, I know that if I had a bad week I'd just stop going to avoid the weigh in!
Weatherwise this was a dreary, grey, wet day. But also muggy and just a bit too warm for my waterproof jacket. No temptation to walk AT ALL and that may have helped with the not bingeing as I didn't want to go out and therefore couldn't shop. 
I stuck exactly to my planned eating today and feel good. Quite possibly largely because I owned up and because that helped me get some support. Must remember that next time... As there will no doubt be a next time...

3 comments:

  1. Of course there will - nobody is perfect. I'm really glad today worked out well for you.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will always be a next time that is why there is no point in worrying about it. Confession is good for the soul once you have owned up the slate is clean and you can start again instead of harbouring the guilty secret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MFP is a great tool! At the end of the day, you only need to be accountable to yourself.

    ReplyDelete