Friday, 12 May 2017

Yesterday

I was busy with real work yesterday after the training course. The testing we're doing is quite intense but boring so although the day doesn't drag the way it did before I started working on it, it doesn't fly by like it did on the course either. We are making progress though, which is the main thing I guess.
I drove to work and back and my drive home was really quite annoying. Minutes after I left the car park I was stuck behind a bus and that really slowed me down through the Cardiff bit - there was never room to go round it so I had to stop every time it did, and wait for the passengers to do their thing. I don't know if traffic was heavier for some reason or if I was just later reaching the key points of the journey because of the bus, but there was something slowing me down pretty much across the whole journey after that, with several points where I was definitely in much bigger queues than usual. So when I finally got home the last thing I wanted to do was cook or spend more time in front of a pc / laptop. We ordered a takeaway and watched fairly mindless TV until bed time.
And now it's Friday!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Mindless TV can be a real life-saver. It just spoon feeds you. Perfect for the weary.
    J x

    ReplyDelete