Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Sad Tuesday

Its difficult to think of anything to say after the horrific attack in Manchester last night. I certainly don't feel like moaning about being bored or having a pain in my foot! 
So sad. So terrible.
I went to university at Salford and spent most Saturday mornings in the Arndale Centre when the IRA was still bombing English targets, including Manchester. I was in the Arndale once when it was evacuated due to a bomb scare. 
I will never understand extremists or terrorists. I don't want to I guess. 
So sad for the victims and their families and so proud of the people who are trying to help them.


2 comments:

  1. It is heartbreaking, not just in Manchester but everywhere there is senseless violence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manchester means so much because it is so close to home but these atrocities are happening all over the world very regularly and it is terrible. Mankind can be vicious to its own kind.
    J x

    ReplyDelete