Thursday, 25 May 2017

Thursday

Beautiful summery sort of day today and very warm. Unfortunately I'm big enough at the moment to be less comfortable in the heat, but I'm taking that as extra motivation. I wore a skirt to work instead of my usual jeans and felt rather self conscious all day, which was a little depressing but probably served me right. Maybe if I'd worn more skirts over the last year I wouldn't be this heavy - I only owned one skirt that I can actually get on and be able to go outside without getting arrested until I bought a very cheap rather hippyish long skirt at lunchtime today, and I really resent spending any money on clothes at this size as you know.

Food today 
Breakfast: have a guess, go on...
Lunch: today's tinned soup was tomato and basil. I've never been a fan of tomato soup but wanted to give it another go. Yeah - nope. Also a cashew nak'd bar 
Dinner: roasted chicken wings and butternut squash noodles with red pesto sauce 
Snacks: I had a small amount of Aldi lighter granola sitting around so I finished it off with a little semi skim milk. And fruit. And pea snacks and a small ice cream lolly because they were being given to us in work and it would have been rude not to.

2 comments:

  1. LOL - I am guessing eggs, yes?
    It was really hot at times yesterday, I agree.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Joy might have guessed right!!!!

    ReplyDelete