Monday, 15 May 2017

Monday

And a very Monday-ish sort of Monday too...
I haven't been feeling very well off and on all day  - just physically, no depression. I went for my first slightly longer walk since deciding to rest my foot yesterday; when I got back it was sore and it has been bitching at me this evening but it was pretty good most of the day, which is a relief.
This morning M woke me up as always ridiculously early and I was up by 4. He was on the road by then though so I was luckier. It was drizzling this morning, pouring when I went to the post office at lunchtime and hammering down when I stopped at the doctors surgery after work to collect my prescription. It was cold too, so I guess we're into summer now after a rather lovely April. Hard to believe that the weekend before last I caught the sun.... Anyway, I'm falling asleep so I just popped by to say hello..  Time for an early night!

2 comments:

  1. Feel better soon! The change of seasons always gives me a run down feeling! Sleep well and good news about the foot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep well and keep nursing that foot

    ReplyDelete