Saturday, 6 May 2017

Friday (late)

I was very busy at work yesterday and gave myself a headache by the end of the day. My own fault but I wanted to get something done, didn't quite manage it but did get a lot done anyway. I only took 20 minutes for lunch too, which I spent racing to a Tesco express for a few bits.
My drive home yesterday was the best yet do I'm somewhat more hopeful that I'll be able to continue driving most of the time - especially while I'm resting my foot as much as I can. I bought some orthotic inserts for my walking boots this week and while they still feel a bit weird, not as comfortable as the boots were before my feet started crumbling, after wearing them for just two days I'm already feeling less pain. Of course that could just be down to all the resting. But God! I'm bored with not walking! This better not last for months!

1 comment:

  1. It's good that the pain is better so, please, keep resting it!
    J x

    ReplyDelete