Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Back to work

I drove to work today - and back again, obviously. Like last week the drive in was pretty great and the drive out... wasn't. It was much better in Cardiff and then went to crap, forcing me to decide to try a different, ostensibly longer route tomorrow.
Apart from that today was pretty good. As much as I hate to admit it after my virtually inanimate weekend my foot felt a lot better today.
At work I was busy all day and the day whizzed by. And I got an opportuntiy to register for an internal training course that could be very useful to me.
At lunchtime I had to go to the post office to send off a couple of items I sold on Amazon marketplace. That was probably the low point of the day since the post office was typically packed and I was queueing for aaages....
When I got home I mowed the lawn. Didn't really want to, but it was overdue at the weekend and I used my agonising foot pain to justify putting it off, and it had gone 2 weeks unmowed by today. It wasn't as horrendous as I expected after the delay, because for a change the grass was genuinely dry and didn't clump up in an attempt to kill my mower.
And then I had some wine
Not a bad day all in all...

2 comments:

  1. Plantar fasciitis heals well with rest, but I found that different shoes made a world of difference as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with the lawn I always hated lawn mowing it is just outdoor hoovering YUK.

    ReplyDelete