Thursday, 20 April 2017

Zzzz

Working full time - even when you're not doing anything really productive - takes up a LOT of time! And if you decide to walk to the train station (resulting in almost 3 hours total travel time on top of the working day) well, you're likely to be knackered by evening, at least if you are as out of practice as I am. Something tells me that public transport is not going to be my long term solution - even though it's cheaper than driving in to and more importantly parking in the centre of Cardiff.
Yesterday was quite good, dull of course since I still spend most of my time ploughing through documents at the moment and the lady who sits next to me is working from home at the moment. I met some more nice people, ate some 'last day cake' and signed up for a baking group who hold a bake sale every so often for charity. I've almost stopped walking the wrong way to the kitchen every time I want a cup of tea as well. I spent my lunch break racing around town in search of miso paste, only to refuse to buy it when I found it because it was so incredibly expensive. My eating wasn't great but between the great miso hunt and the commute I walked 6 miles so that was good. 

2 comments:

  1. Your posts are coming across as much more chipper. Great to hear you getting back to your normal self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like all is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete