Monday, 3 April 2017

Well well well

I was offered a job today. An actual real job. A permie job in Cardiff.
I'll be accepting it tomorrow and hopefully starting work pretty soon.
When I came back last week to tell you about my horrible rock bottom day part of the problem was that I had an anxiety attacks ten minutes before being involved in a telephone interview, and due to lingering anxiety/agitation I felt like I'd babbled like a maniac, screwing my prospects. In the event I clearly wasn't as manic as I thought because they invited me to a face to face interview on Thursday last week, and then a final stage interview today, which resulted in a job offer. As it happens I was invited to another face to face interview (also for a permanent role in Cardiff) next Monday but I won't be going to that one now.
I'm not going to be unemployed much longer and right now I'm really happy about it!!! (I expect the panic to set in tomorrow ;-))
Should I enter the lottery now that my luck has finally changed???

4 comments:

  1. Yes buy a lottery ticket :) Buy two :) So very very pleased for you! Details though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrilled for you, that's fantastic. Also looking forward to hearing more.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissie, I am SO pleased for you. This is fantastic news 😃
    I know how depressing the whole job search process is, and am very glad that you will have no more of it.
    Cardiff too. I am mildly envious - far too long since I've been there.
    So, happy times ahead. Hopefully you'll be able to get a bit more sleep with this big worry out of the way.
    Hugs, Deniz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrissie, I am SO pleased for you. This is fantastic news 😃
    I know how depressing the whole job search process is, and am very glad that you will have no more of it.
    Cardiff too. I am mildly envious - far too long since I've been there.
    So, happy times ahead. Hopefully you'll be able to get a bit more sleep with this big worry out of the way.
    Hugs, Deniz

    ReplyDelete