Monday, 24 April 2017

Weekends are too short

And Mondays come too quickly.
I had a fairly quiet weekend, watched a movie I liked - called Oblivion - and tried to watch another, which was boring so I didn't bother watching it all. I walked only a short distance each day - less than 3 miles each day - and just relaxed a lot.
I appreciated the advice from Joy and Diane and I decided to do as you suggested in terms of baking the cake rather than making muffins. I did boil and puree the clementines and froze the puree since that takes such a long time.
Today was officially tedious. I need to get to work! Just reading docs is boring and feels pointless given how hard it is to take things in that way. Sigh. I should just be happy to be earning again - and grateful for being eased in to things - but I'm not actually as lazy as I sometimes represent myself and I need something to think about. I'm sure I'll change my mind tomorrow though...

2 comments:

  1. You're not lazy . . .
    J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto. Not lazy at all. It takes a lot of mental energy when starting a new job!

    ReplyDelete