Wednesday, 5 April 2017

Hey

Sorry I went awol yesterday; I meant to post but we were celebrating my job offer (M was away for work on Monday) and I got a tiny bit drunk on prosecco...
It's official now; I've e-signed my contract and agreed to start on the 18th. So now I can start having a confidence crisis over having to remember how to work!
This morning I went to Cardiff to shop for work clothes. The office has a casual dress code so I bought some new jeans. Unfortunately they were MASSIVE jeans - which I expected but still didn't enjoy. Ah well, they weren't too expensive so when I finally do lose the weight I won't lose much money! And I walked 6 miles (including mowing the lawn after lunch) without even noticing.

3 comments:

  1. I love prosecco! :-)
    Many congratulations. Hoping it's a happy, happy job for you.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear all about your first day :)

    ReplyDelete