Friday, 7 October 2016

Yawning

I've been a bit down today for some reason. Probably just the ongoing unemployed angst. I managed to force myself to train and did a massive 10 push ups (realising that I currently need rest days between doing them as my chest and shoulders were tired and sore)
Then I spent the rest of the day indoors, reading and watching TV, and not going out because I didn't trust myself. It's so lovely knowing your own brain is likely to screw with you if you dare to treat it like a grown up big girl brain... 

3 comments:

  1. Not surprised you are feeling rather deflated. It is never good hearing that you 'were not successful, I know. Indeed, it sucks.
    But, it isn't 'you' - you know that, don't you. I am crossing my fingers for the Cardiff interview.
    Hugs, Deniz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not surprised you are feeling rather deflated. It is never good hearing that you 'were not successful, I know. Indeed, it sucks.
    But, it isn't 'you' - you know that, don't you. I am crossing my fingers for the Cardiff interview.
    Hugs, Deniz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you, Chrissie? Hope you're OK!

    ReplyDelete