Monday, 31 October 2016

OMG

I've had so much going on I don't know where to start...
On Saturday we drove to Wales at stupid o'clock, dropped off a dozen boxes and some odds and ends, viewed a house and drove back home. Then put in an offer on the house which was accepted this morning.
Saturday evening I also morphed into a horrendous psychotic bitch, but I'd rather not go into that.
All weekend I add copious quantities of junk food and drank (some) beer. I was just so knackered I went for the quick sugar rush and to hell with the low carb. I was punished last night when I woke up hideously early and had to dash to the look. Twice.
Today I've appointed a solicitor and spent a lot of time on the phone, plus writing emails, collecting together paperwork in preparation, and getting a credit report together. It doesn't look like much reading that back but it felt like I was rushing most of the day. I also hoovered, laundered, cooked and went to the library so it wasn't all house buying stuff.
Now I just have to wait for them to come back to me for information and start me off running around in circles again. This will be the 13th house move in 19 years. I'm trying not to think about unlucky numbers....

3 comments:

  1. That's an awful lot of moves. No wonder you are weary!
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think My mum can beat you she moved 32 times and could pack a house in milliseconds but you do have my sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, Chrissie - hang in there! Things should slow down for you soon, I hope. Don't forget to squeeze in some time for self care. Hugs from Texas!

    ReplyDelete