Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Hi

Thanks guys for your good wishes yesterday - it really helped! The interview was weird and I have no idea how well it went but I should find out if they want me to travel there for a second interview at the end of the week. The second interviews are not actually happening until the beginning of November though so even if they want me it's not exactly a fast paced recruitment process.
Yesterday I had a real struggle not to binge over the whole situation and today I've been hungry all day - but still haven't binged. Yesterday I trained and my plan is to do so again tomorrow.
I need to get my exercise mojo back - somehow.

4 comments:

  1. I find Nike says it best!

    Sometimes you gotta fake it til you make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are happy with the way things went. Fingers crossed for the second interview.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the second interview

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know if you figure out how to get your exercise mojo back. Mine has been off for a long while. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete