Wednesday, 21 September 2016

What day was it? Oh yes, Wednesday

When I got up this morning my back felt ok so I started the day with a (gentle and inefficient) training session. I then considered going out but decided against it as I was still having some over the top food thoughts. (Instead I stayed in and did laundry.) Later I realised why - TTOM - and also realised that this was why I was feeling a little emotional and had stomach cramps and lower back pain (that didn't feel like a training or bed making injury). I really didn't feel like I could face people at any level, no matter how superficial. I received a delivery at lunchtime and just opening the front door felt like a mission.
In the afternoon I quietly and antisocially mowed the lawn before going back indoors to hide from the world again. 
Sometimes outside is just too... outside... and too full of people, noise and stuff. This was one of those days.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I don't have to put up with TTOM any more.

    ReplyDelete