Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Yawning...

I've had a very active (not productive - that's a different thing) day today. It started at 8 when I headed to the clinic to pick up a prescription and carried on to the pharmacy to get it filled. The pharmacy took 15 minutes to tell me they were out of stock - which was helpful - so I then had to head into town to find another pharmacy. Luckily we have 4 or possibly 5 so that wasn't a problem and I succeeded in my second attempt. It was so hot that when I got home I just wanted to collapse - but after 5 minutes of collapse I felt restless and a little bit lonely so after expending some energy ripping ginormous cardboard boxes down to a size that might fit in the recycling bin I headed out to the library.
In the afternoon I did week 3 of the Financial Markets course on my phone - there's a coursera app and it's excellent -  and then M asked me if I could pop to the supermarket for something so off I went again. Altogether I walked almost 8.5 miles, and because it was spread over so many shorter walks instead of one big one the heat wasn't absolutely unbearable.
In other news, there is no news on the job front.
My food was mostly good and for once I'm quite satisfied with the amount of exercise I got. If only every day went that way.
PS I have to confess that during a 40 minute video lecture on debt and leverage I nodded off and had to repeat part of the video. I don't think I can be blamed for that.....

2 comments:

  1. It sounds a perfectly normal and natural thing to do, Chrissie. I don't blame you in the least! :-)
    Well done on all the walking and the food management!
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Int that the greatest thing with video you can replay if you doze off

    ReplyDelete