Thursday, 11 August 2016

Whimper

Is there anything more depressing than having to shop for bigger clothes for an interview? All the time I was complaining about not getting anywhere with my applications I probably should have been quietly sighing in relief that I had time to lose some weight before it became a problem. As it is I spent half an hour trying on my old suits and then had to go shopping because none of them fit me. Some aren't a million miles away - but some are - and I had literally nothing I could wear for the interview tomorrow morning.
I did find something, I don't like it particularly but that's to be expected under the circumstances I suppose. I'm just clinging to the hope that I won't be wearing it for long; most offices accept more casual clothes once you have the job and I'm told I may be able to work from home some of the time (although you never believe what an agent tells you).
So there I am moaning on again. Do you get as sick of me as I do? 

1 comment:

  1. You have a lot to be concerned about at the moment. Don't be so hard on yourself, Chrissy! (((hugs)))
    J x

    ReplyDelete