Friday, 5 August 2016

Maybe day 11

Another perfect food day - yay me!
But after falling asleep early last night I woke up around 1 am, so I'm knackered again.
No training today as I want to train every other day for now rather than wearing myself out at the start, although my back was fine today. Instead I mowed the lawn and took a couple of walks - about 5 miles again. I would have liked to go further but between adjusting to restricted calories and poor sleep I didn't have the energy.
And now I'm about to nod off as I type....

2 comments:

  1. That is the trouble with early bedtimes. If that happens to me, I get up, have a decaf, read for a while and then sleepiness returns and I go back to bed. Works for me anyway! :-)
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you're doing well! Way to go! I was up at 2 a.m. today, so hopefully I won't fall asleep with my face on my keyboard.

    ReplyDelete