Wednesday, 10 August 2016

I have a job interview

Its only for a 4 week contract but every penny helps... The interview is at 11:30 Friday morning so keep your fingers crossed for me!
Of course it's typical that I actually quite enjoyed today thanks to Diane's friend Anne mentioning Coursera yesterday in a comment on her post. I went on the website today and completed week one of a history course - Ancient Greeks - and started a course on the Financial Markets as well. One for fun (although reading a large chunk of The Iliad wasn't really fun as such) and one more practical. I'm not planning to pay for certification in either of them at the moment, but I'm impressed so far.
I also went to the library (of course) and mowed the lawn. And I totally and completely stuck perfectly to my diet. But  I only walked 2.5 miles because I was too busy watching videos and reading Homer. So my brain is possibly more grateful than my body :-)

4 comments:

  1. You cannot separate brain and body, I believe. I must take a look myself, it sounds good. I wonder if there are any music courses.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - how could I have forgotten to say? Fingers are very firmly crossed for you on Friday.
    J x

    ReplyDelete