Tuesday, 2 August 2016

Day 9?

What dreary, dank, dark weather we've had today.... I went for two very short walks today in between drizzle and showers but it was less than 4 miles in total and not very satisfying. I also was really hungry all day... I didn't binge but I did over eat, though I managed to steer clear of refined carby crap so I don't feel too bad about it.
This afternoon I brought a little bit of colour into the day by digging out my adult colouring book, which I hadn't touched for months, and I did find it calmed down my usual frustration over the weather. Apart from a few depressed periods the day turned out quite relaxing, especially the bath I took this morning to help my back.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day...
Oh yes, I'm being put forward for a couple of jobs at the moment, please keep your fingers crossed for interviews and job offers!

1 comment:

  1. It was dull and damp here too for most of the day with only a few glimmers of sun in the evening. And cold!!!
    Fingers crossed for the job offers.
    J x

    ReplyDelete