Monday, 8 August 2016

Another catch up

On Friday I felt like absolute crap. I was really tired after waking up early again, headachy, nauseous and miserable (hardly surprising that I was miserable given the above) and I had no energy, none at all, just nothing.
I managed one tiny walk to Tesco in the afternoon and spent the rest of the day lying down. Saturday was the same... Then I felt somewhat better on Sunday and mostly fine today thankfully.
Over the weekend my diet continued perfectly, mainly because I didn't want any other food, and today was good but not perfect - I was hungrier, possibly as a result of how low I'd been.
I went for two walks today and did a house tidy - all my 'favourite' jobs - hoovering, scrubbing toilets etc. But going to the library was nice (even if it was baking baking hot) and I was called by an agent while I was there - I'm being put forward for another, really local, job!
After all that I'm quite tired now....

1 comment:

  1. I reckon you're perfectly entitled to feel miserable with all that going on. Good news about the possible job though.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete