Friday, 29 July 2016

Day 5

I avoided total binge today by the skin of my teeth - but I did eat crappy annoying sugary garbage in unnecessary quantities. Hey, at least I am learning to spot the warning signs, now I just have to figure out how to stop the free fall...
Today was annoyingly hot and sticky but I was able to get out of the house - and walked over 5, nearly 5 and a half miles. Of course some of that was to buy chocolate but...
Still no jobs. Mildly depressed about that. Thanks Joy & Rachel for your support - sorry I'd already done something stupid :-(

2 comments:

  1. Those sugary rubbishy things cause cravings - nasty things that they are.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed with your walking. I just can't bring myself to go out in this horrible heat and humidity. I can't wait until Autumn.

    ReplyDelete