Thursday, 28 July 2016

Day 4

Still no job.
Still no binge.
Are the two things connected?
Probably!
Today was fairly dull so I apologise for the dullness of the resulting post.
I slept well last night and woke up feeling OK. As the morning wore on though I seemed to run out of energy. I would have gone out for a walk in the hope it would be refreshing, but I was waiting in for a phone call - which didn't materialise until 12:40. In that call a guy who was supposed to be coming round to the house today said he had to visit one other customer first, then he'd come to us. I think I was justified in assuming he would arrive between 13:30 and 14:00 don't you? Nope, he actually arrived just after 15:30 and was here for half an hour - so I literally wasn't able to leave the house till 16:05, and while hanging about waiting for him, spent so long lying on the bed that I started to wonder if I could be getting bed sores! 
When he finally left I dashed out to Tesco because the interminable wait had me longing for a beer. I do feel that going to the supermarket in that mood, I deserve to be proud of the fact that I didn't buy all the gf cookies and cakes - and even more proud of the fact that I didn't really want to! But I have to admit that I have been having some thoughts and feelings that are familiar from past pre-binges - so please keep your fingers crossed for me and if possible tell me not to be stupid before I dive back into that self destructive pool...

3 comments:

  1. My fingers are crossed for you. xxx
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on avoiding binges! And good luck - you WILL find employment soon.

    ReplyDelete