Wednesday, 15 June 2016

Halfway through the week

Yesterday turned out pretty mixed after I posted; I did get to the pharmacy to pick up the prescription but thanks to my stellar sense of direction I took a very long way round and by the end of the day my phone pedometer was reporting I'd covered 5 miles (including walking round the building throughout the day). The downside of that is that I didn't expect such a long walk so I didn't change my shoes - which had me limping around the office all afternoon. Also because I have to pay for my prescriptions I couldn't leave my purse behind and I did have a smallish binge - I define it as smallish because I didn't eat until I was in pain, but it was high on the calories and left me too full to bother with dinner.
I've now been constipated for about 4 days, yet another side effect of the old pills. The new ones, which I started last night, are more likely to cause diarrhoea than constipation and while I don't want that I was hoping for a bit of quick relief from the constipation - but alas one pill is clearly not enough for that. 
Today I still have sore feet so no walking with or without money. I'm hoping to have a better day in terms of food though and so far I'm not craving carbs so thats a good sign I think. Especially considering that it's not just a lack of temptation - earlier I went to the kitchen for a cuppa and discovered doughnuts and stuff in there, which just didn't appeal to me at all thank god.

No comments:

Post a Comment