Friday, 3 June 2016

Friday!!!

Another week done without getting given notice so I guess I can't complain.
Yesterday evening I went a little overboard with peanut butter. My problem is that I am really hungry by the time I get home and start cooking dinner, so I'm not entirely satisfied by my diet-y dinner - I need to work out a way not to be so hungry especially as I can't get home in under an hour and that's time when I can't eat. I'm not snacking in the afternoon at the moment and maybe I need to, but I'm already struggling to keep within my daily calories so I'm not convinced adding another meal is the best way to go. Dieting sucks. But so does being as big as I am and feeling as blobby, unattractive, unsexy and unfit as I do.

2 comments:

  1. Peanut butter is so very more-ish, isn't it? I love the stuff.
    I agree that dieting sucks. I also believe it doesn't work, sadly. Not for me, anyway!
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many calories are you allowing yourself? If you are very hungry it is not enough.

    ReplyDelete