Friday, 20 May 2016

Urgh

M and I are both battling a stomach bug that started yesterday and got much worse over night. I say we're both battling it but of course I really mean I'm battling it and he's lying in a darkened room requesting painkillers and anti-diarrhoea drugs and electrolyte drinks... 
On a more cheerful note I got the contract and start next Tuesday. 6 months - much more stable than recent times. Fingers crossed the commute doesn't have me quitting in a month.
Now I have to go groan self pityingly and not eat anything despite being ravenous as everything I consumed in the last 24 hrs passed straight through me...

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new contract - now get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't eat but do drink even if it comes up again 24 to 48 hours will see you right again. Congrats on the contract I hope it is taxing enough to keep your mind off dietingšŸ˜ˆ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear about the contract - that must be a weight off your mind. Not so glad about the illness though. As Diane says, keep drinking water.
    J x

    ReplyDelete