Monday, 23 May 2016

Recovered

I was feeling better by the end of Friday although my body didn't agree till Saturday morning. Unfortunately any hope I had that the bug might lead to a weight loss boost died because I was so hungry when I did start eating again - I misbehaved most of the weekend, but narrowly avoided descending into binge mode.
Today I'm working from home some of the day - for the end of my short term contract - and trying to be a little more restrained the rest of the day. Happily the weather forecast suggests I'll be able to get at least a lunchtime walk, maybe more if there's not much work to do. One thing I think I'll be doing is buying at least one cheap skirt suitable for work so I can be more or less comfortable despite the lack of weight loss. I hate shopping for bigger clothes but I'm clinging to the thought of health first, weight loss later to console myself. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better now can I persuade you to hide the bathroom scales?

    ReplyDelete