Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Hmmm

Yesterday wasn't a great day foodwise as I went insane and ate (normal gluteny) white bread with low sugar marmalade on it (twice) as well as far too many nuts (and a sausage roll. And...).
But it never progressed to a binge - I just grazed pretty constantly. So I never caused myself actual pain, which is the thing that worries me most when I do binge. (It's not just physically unhealthy, which is reason enough to not do it, but psychologically too. I wouldn't force feed my greatest enemy so why do I force feed myself?)
I skipped dinner because I wasn't hungry (and had already eaten enough calories for a week) and just got on with things. Which I guess is healthier than a lot of days I've had.
Today I plan to not do anything that stupid. Let's see if it works.
Oh, I had a short walk. And spent quite a lot of time on the phone with an agent who claims to have a contract I'm perfect for but disappeared when it was time to arrange an interview. Maybe he'll be back today, who knows.

2 comments:

  1. I'm no psychologist but you seem to me to be punishing yourself. Ever thought of counselling might be worth a shot. Now tell me to mind my own business 😀

    ReplyDelete