Wednesday, 4 May 2016

A day of two parts...

My day got off to a lousy start today when I weighed myself and nearly threw up in horror. However it was very very motivating....
I worked from home today and was quite busy and very productive. I was a bit worried at lunchtime that I was feeling kind of bingey so I didn't take a walk, instead I mowed the lawn before getting my lunch ready. And it worked! I had a near perfect day in terms of food and did go for a short walk after work without buying anything I shouldn't. I also didn't have any booze. So all in all it was a good day!
It was also a beautiful day all day with bright sunshine, very little wind, and warm enough to not need a jacket. As you can see from these sky rats cooling off in a fountain :-)


2 comments:

  1. It was a gorgeous Spring day, wasn't it. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you handled you day very well. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete