Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Twelve days

The sun was shining this morning, it was beautiful out there - and once again I was struck indoors waiting for an important delivery. Why can't it be gloomy when I can't go out and then sunny once the delivery arrives? Because then I would be less frustrated and feel less trapped, that's why! The delivery arrived at 17:40 - 17:40!!! And I'd been waiting since 08:00. I hate couriers who can't give a delivery slot, hate them hate them hate them.
So I got no walk today but I did get to spend some time on laundry and scrubbing bathrooms so that was JUST  as good as a walk in the sunshine....
Frustration compared with sadness at the sudden death of one of my favourite comedians - Victoria Wood - and today was not particularly enjoyable.
I drank a little bit this evening bit no binge still.

1 comment:

  1. It's so frustrating, isn't it? I had that on Tuesday and they didn't deliver until late afternoon/early evening. It puts the whole day out.
    J x

    ReplyDelete