Monday, 11 April 2016

Three days

Three days since my last binge. One day (today) without sugar and I feel so much better.
I ate clean today and though I didn't train due to neck / shoulder pain I did walk 3 miles before the torrential rain arrived after lunch.
There are ducks on the pond but I don't know if you can make them out?
The job hunting continues and still hasn't produced a new contract but today instead of me being rejected I turned down the opportunity to go forward for a job that would have required working away from home - I might have to do so again but at the moment I'm trying to find something more local rather than jump straight into panic mode. I'm sure we all remember how badly I handled my last experiment in working away - and if anything I feel less able to cope now than I did then. So I need to get my head into a better place - and ideally my weight too - before I can do something like that again. Please everyone cross fingers for me to find something local so I don't have to worry about it!

2 comments:

  1. Fingers, toes and eyes all crossed for you.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy ;-) Sounds a bit uncomfortable, but I appreciate the thought!

      Delete