Tuesday, 26 April 2016

Still here

I haven't posted lately because every evening, when I usually post, I'm so dead tired that I just don't have the energy. I'm still sleeping appallingly due to the vivid dreams and some nights I can't even tell if I'm awake or asleep... until I get up and feel like a zombie all day. On Friday I had to pop out briefly but spent the rest of the day lying down reading. On Saturday I walked less than 2 miles and spent the rest of the day lying down... Sunday was exactly the same as Saturday...
Yesterday I had a couple of things going on that required me to be a little compos mentis - housework in preparation for a house inspection on the landlord's behalf and a phone call to hopefully secure a couple of week's contracting. it was M's birthday so I also popped out to buy him some wine for the evening. And apart from that... I lay down all day.
Today I've decided to go to the doctor if I can get an appointment to see if he can help. And I'm writing this so early because at this time of day I actually can type - kind of. Maybe this is a change I could make to ensure I do post, because I miss it when I don't. We'll see.
BTW still haven't binged (it would take too much effort)
I have had some booze that I hoped might help me sleep better - see above to decide if that worked :-(

6 comments:

  1. Really hoping your doctor can suggest something that will help. I missed you.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel - I hope he did but time will tell ;-)

      Delete
  3. Are we on the same stuff because I feel completely lethargic and laying down all day sounds good to me :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been on Citalopram - that is the same one isn't it? It's an established side effect I think

      Delete