Wednesday, 30 March 2016

How can it only be Wednesday?

Short weeks always feel longer than usual to me. On the other hand, given how unemployed I will shortly be - yikes, how is it already Wednesday???

I've been feeling a bit glum today - and had a constant desire to binge all day as well. Fortunately the vending machine at the office was empty so I couldn't start at 7am like I wanted to.... But I went to the shop at lunchtime. And it went exactly the way I knew it would.
What is this bingeing thing??? I don't enjoy it. It is stopping me losing weight - in fact I'm gaining because of it and God knows I am not one of those fortunate (in my mind) people who struggle to keep the weight on. I am sick, that's all there is to it. Sick. In the head. And also in the stomach.

1 comment:

  1. Binges baffle me too. I really don't know why. It's not as if I feel any better afterwards.
    J x

    ReplyDelete