Thursday, 14 January 2016

No sickness so far

Possibly because I hid out at home today. My neck is killing me and my back is helping it. I guess it's all the packing and bending and stretching and carrying... In which case they'll both just have to suck it up until Sunday, by which point I hope the worst will be over.
Have I ever mentioned that I hate moving house? So why do it so much I hear you ask... Good question. I don't have a good answer.
So as usual these days no time for a walk. I'm not able to even consider anything more active with the whole excruciating pain thing so I'll just have to pretend that the bending, stretching, carrying, packing thing is enough for now.
And maybe see a doctor about my damn neck after the move, unless it's down to stress over the move in which case I should be fine instantly next week oh please oh please oh please.
I must confess I had a beer tonight - my first drink since January 4th. I said up front I didn't expect to get through the house move without one and clearly I was right, but it doesn't worry me too much under the circumstances. I'll be off it again on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck - moving is always a huge headache. We moved FOURTEEN times in the first 13 years of our marriage. FOURTEEN! Fortunately, we've been settled in one place since then.

    ReplyDelete