Thursday, 10 December 2015

Nearly recovered

From the mini binge.
Today has felt a bit anticlimatic to be honest. Yesterday evening I found a bug that should have been picked up months ago - but wasn't. It isn't a massive thing but it's not insignificant either. I was expecting some fur to fly today but in fact everything was pretty quiet even once the bug had been reproduced and confirmed as a problem. It's not that I wanted lots of drama but it is a bit disconcerting when you're braced for it and nothing happens ;-)  Waiting for the other shoe to drop had me a little on edge and anxious but I'm happy to say I didn't overeat or eat anything outside my plan. It's not at all easy for me to resist bingeing again for a day or so after a binge and I can't claim there was no temptation - but it was totally manageable (with the help of cold, wet and windy weather to put me off going out)
As far as the cold goes it didn't - go. I still have the annoying (and weirdly tiring) cough and my sinuses are still inflamed. It's an odd sensation and hard to explain but when I cough or sniff I can feel it throughout my head - tightness or discomfort shooting through my head. Not pleasant and I hope it doesn't last long.
Because of the weather and the cold I didn't do anything energetic or interesting today so I'll leave off there and hope for a better day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I know that sinus feeling and I agree, it is not pleasant at all. Hopefully it will go soon!
    J x

    ReplyDelete