Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Working from home Wednesday

Quiet, peaceful and warm - three things that are hard to come by in the office.
All those things may have helped to make me quieter and more peaceful as well- despite my body declaring war on me after the crap I ate yesterday. Lets just say it's a good thing I'd already agreed to WFH today - there are some things I don't want to inflict on my colleagues.
On the positive side it has helped me get over the urges that defeated me yesterday and I feel more in control today. (Though I didn't dare weigh myself in the end) 
It's funny that every time I've visited a doctor to ask for antidepressants I've been warned that sometimes you feel worse before you feel better but this is the first time I've experienced that. Also it's given me more of the foggy brain and forgetfulness this time (although that could be the effect of chronic insomnia). With any luck this means that this time every thing will be amplified including the good stuff I'm actually taking it for! 

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the pills it seems to be a bit of a scatter gun approach. I was dead lucky that the second lot suited me fine and I feel so much better in myself especially with all the mayhem at the moment.

    ReplyDelete