Friday, 13 November 2015

Friday again

A very peaceful Friday working from home again. From what I heard the same could not be said about the office.
I slept incredibly badly last night with lots of weird anxiety dreams and my brain spinning at a rate of knots half the night. I was shattered by morning and felt really groggy for hours. Even when my brain kind of woke up I didn't have the energy to go for a proper walk at lunchtime apart from a short sharp trip to the nearest shop. I doubt if I would have gone far anyway - it was really windy all day with heavy showers in the morning. Later it was much nicer to look out at with lots of bright sunshine, but still very windy and at one point a brief torrent with the sun - I guess that was our little exposure to Abigail down in the South.
I've got very little to post about today (obviously from the above) so I guess I won't waste your time :-)

Food today:
Breakfast: belly pork 
Lunch: leftover belly pork followed by cream 

1 comment:

  1. You were wise to stay home. We had the same weather, more or less. It's a lot colder today now.
    Take care - and you don't waste my time: I enjoy reading of your doings.
    J x

    ReplyDelete