Friday, 30 October 2015

Wet and dreary but it's Friday!

No letter postponing my eye appointment yet :-). No letter confirming it either mind you :-(
I decided to work from home today because of my back. I've been neglecting the stretches horribly, but it's because they are painful to do at the moment and I don't want to aggravate it again/more. Will it never stop???
I was bored rigid with the work I was doing and frustrated by the weather - but as it turned out later when the rain finally stopped, I wasn't comfortable walking anyway. I haven't had a proper walk in forever, it feels like.
I'm now lying on my bed listening to fireworks going off. They sound pretty close and it's the third or fourth night in a row. I miss the days when it really was only on bonfire night... I guess it's the price you pay when you want to live somewhere with mod cons instead of the middle of nowhere rural Wales...

Food today:
Breakfast: buffalo chicken wings 
Lunch: pork scratchings and cream cheese pancakes 
Dinner: 'soupified' pork mince 
Snacks: cream 

No comments:

Post a Comment