Tuesday, 27 October 2015

Phew

I'm doing so much better today :-) The digestive issues all through the weekend and most of yesterday seem to have settled down thankfully. And even though I had too little sleep again last night my brain seems to be adapting to function with what it can get, so I don't feel as foggy. Also I was pretty depressed over the weekend - slight meltdown in which I basically felt like the fattest, laziest, most unfit slob that ever lived - and the clouds seem to be clearing on that front too.
I was really busy at work today and though the specific work I was doing was fairly tedious it was nice to feel more useful and productive. And I was finding issues, which is always nice :-)
The sun came out (literally, not a metaphor) in the morning and it looked quite pleasant out - and it actually stayed that way long enough for my lunchtime walk. It was even quite warm! Very nice for a change.
So today is a better day...

Food today:
Breakfast: meatloaf (beef, lamb and lamb's liver)
Lunch: meatloaf 
Dinner: egg drop soup 
Snacks: 

1 comment:

  1. You cannot possibly be the fattest, laziest slob - you just haven't met me, that's all!
    Seriously - so glad you are feeling clearer and sharper again.
    Sun helps . . .
    J x

    ReplyDelete