Thursday, 1 October 2015

Day off #1

Well, still no news about going back and working back for the same company. Could just be inefficiency, could be significant. While waiting I am applying for other jobs, keep your fingers crossed for me one way or the other please!
This morning I celebrated my day off with a 6 mile walk in the sunshine along a local river and through a park. I didn't know the park was even there before today - it was really good to explore a bit!




I feel so relaxed I hardly recognise myself today - peace and quiet, time to do my back strengthening stretches without interruption, TV watching and reading. A mini holiday :-) Hopefully it won't last long enough for the shine to come off...

Food today:
Breakfast: bacon and eggs
Lunch: beef heart
Dinner: meatloaf
Snacks: pork rinds

Weight today: 11 st 6 lbs / 160 lbs / 72.7 kgs. So that's what eating peanut butter carbs, excessive sodium and too much meat does...

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and fingers are very firmly crossed for you.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your mini break and good luck with future employment

    ReplyDelete