Monday, 21 September 2015

Meh

I need a duvet day!  In case you were wondering, yes, it is possible for me to still be complaining - I seem to have a never ending supply of grumpiness just now / all the time possibly...
In my defence, the weather is so horribly dreary and the mornings so horribly dark and depressing... Is it really any wonder I wish I'd stayed in bed?
My back is much better today after being so painful yesterday that I had to stop and deep breathe half way through getting into my car at one point. I guess my muscles were in shock from unexpected hoovering rather than actually in spasm.
This did not stop me swearing vigorously while dragging myself out of bed this morning and feeling outraged self-pity when I went to leave the house and saw how dark it was. I was in a mood all morning, and although I did go for a walk at lunchtime I couldn't face company or conversation, choosing to head off alone to the farm shop instead of joining my walking buddy heading to the supermarket. At least I still went out, I suppose. And mostly stayed dry - apart from a light drizzling on the way back to the office.
After work I cheered up - literally as soon as I walked through the front door I felt like a new woman. Which just proves what I've repeatedly said before - I need to retire. ASAP.

Food today:
Breakfast: smoked sausage omelette
Lunch: cold beef
Dinner: beef heart
Snacks: Pork rinds, cheese, smoked sausage

No comments:

Post a Comment