Friday, 18 September 2015

Back to the grumps today.

Slept badly.
Hate work.  (although - it's Friday!)
Bad back
Grey day
Fed up
I did go out for a walk at lunchtime, on my own sadly as my walking buddy was working from home, and the sun even came out - for about 11.5 seconds, but still...
I bought myself a lumbar support cushion for my office chair hoping it would instantly make my back stop trying to kill me. It didn't. I'm sure I'm just adapting to it or something. Or I've been kidding myself about the cause of the problem all this time.
After work I took another hot bath, which actually helped, followed by watching Horizon - my exciting Friday night!  It was kind of topical as M is a keen gamer. He had some strong feelings about the antigaming bits :-)

Food today:
Breakfast: meatloaf with a fried egg
Lunch: turkey soup (to be accurate, cooked turkey simmered in homemade broth - still just animal products)
Dinner: lamb burgers
Snacks: Pork scratchings, cream

1 comment:

  1. There's very little nicer than a deeply flavoured home made stock - it's delicious, isn't it?
    J x

    ReplyDelete